The following constitute the terms and conditions of access and use of this website which shall be deemed to have been read and agreed to if you access and use this website.
3. Website Access and Use.
4. Use Limitations. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: (1) Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable or illegal materials; (2) Transmitting material that encourages conduct which may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant law, regulation and/or code of practice; (3) Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems; (4) Interfering with any other person’s use of the services provided on the Website; (5) Transmitting material containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services, junk mail, chain letters or “spam”; (6) Making and/or transferring and/or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the express permission of the owner of the material (7) creating links to the Website without the express permission of RedteaSIM.
Furthermore, You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features of the Website and/or use of Content (as defined below) or enforce limitations on use of the Website and/or the Content.
5.Account. Creating an Account. In order to use some services of the Website, You will be able to register and create an account (“Account”). When creating Your Account, You must provide accurate and complete information about yourself. You are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in Your Account and you must keep Your Account password secure. You must notify RedteaSIM immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Account. If You wish to delete your Account You may send an email request to Us at info@RedteaSIM.net
7. Intellectual Property Rights. The content of the Website, including without limitation, the text, content of text, software, scripts, graphics, form, illustrations, music or sound, photographs, video and the like (the “Content”) and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks and logos contained and embodied therein (“Other Rights”), are owned by or licensed to RedteaSIM, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Israeli laws, foreign laws and international conventions. Any Content on the Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “As Available” basis, and may be inaccurate, partial, incomplete or outdated. RedteaSIM may change any Content at any time and at its sole discretion without any notice.
8. You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, create derivatives, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit for any purpose whatsoever the Content and the Other Rights, without the prior written consent of RedteaSIM. RedteaSIM reserves all rights in and to the Website, the Content and to the Other Rights.
9. Website Changes and Availability. RedteaSIM will make reasonable efforts to keep the Website operational. However, certain technical difficulties, maintenance, testing, or updates required to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. RedteaSIM may at its discretion, or as a result of technical, security, legal or regulatory reasons, from time to time change the Website or its Content without any notice.
10. No Warranty/Disclaimer. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RedteaSIM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES (“RedteaSIM INDEMNITEES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREUNDER, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND THE USE THEREOF. RedteaSIM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITE, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL DAMAGE OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF RedteaSIM’S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
11. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL RedteaSIM AND/OR RedteaSIM INDEMNITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE
Collection of Information and Personal Information
- When You interact with the Website, We will collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify You (“Personal Information”), as described below:
- RedteaSIM may collect, receive and store any information, data and other details submitted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated, shared or exchanged by You through Your visits to the Website (collectively “Information”). The Information may include without limitation:
- Your first and last name;
- E-mail address;
- Contact details (including phone number);
- Job title;
- Company name;
- Mailing address;
- Country location;
- Any other information You choose to provide on or via the Website;
- Certain type of information which is automatically received, collected and recorded by RedteaSIM whenever You interact with the RedteaSIM by visiting the Website, including certain “traffic data” on its server logs from Your browser such as Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses. RedteaSIM may also add on any page display the total counts that such page has been viewed;
- Anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to You, such as Your ZIP code and gender;
- Information You provide when providing the RedteaSIM with feedback, contacting RedteaSIM by sending it messages or completing forms. This information may include any personal information and/or identification information or other personally sensitive data; and
- Traffic patterns and site use, which may be used by RedteaSIM to improve its services.
Use of Information
RedteaSIM may monitor, collect, retain and use any of the Information, and text of any kind which is uploaded or transmitted by You through the Website, as follows:
- Using the traffic data collected by RedteaSIM for quality control reasons by way of helping diagnosis of problems with its servers.
- Producing statistics and statistical information regarding use of the Website and conveying such statistic information to third parties according to RedteaSIM’s discretion. No identifying details shall be provided to any third parties, subject to the exceptions specified herein.
- Processing Your inquiries and responding to Your requests.
- RedteaSIM may use Your Information to provide, customize and personalize its Website. RedteaSIM may also use such Information for promotion purposes, such as to offer users certain products or services of RedteaSIM or of others. RedteaSIM may also contact Users via surveys for examination of current or potential services and/or functionalities of the Website and/or RedteaSIM’s services.
- RedteaSIM may, from time to time, contact You, whether for itself or on behalf of third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to You. RedteaSIM may contact You by post, e-mail, telephone or fax for these purposes but Your Personal Information (such as e-mail, name, address, telephone number, etc.) shall not be transferred to such third parties. In addition, RedteaSIM may share Your Personal Information with third parties who are service providers for RedteaSIM bound by confidentiality undertaking, engaged by RedteaSIM to help RedteaSIM perform statistical analysis, send users email or postal mail or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using Your Personal Information except to provide these services to RedteaSIM, and they are or shall be (as the case may be) required to maintain the confidentiality of Your Personal Information.
We will only send You marketing information by email or mail, or contact You by phone, if You consent to Us doing so. When You provide Us with Your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email We send You. In addition, if at any time You do not wish to receive future marketing communications or wish to have Your name deleted from Our mailing or calling lists, please contact Us at info@RedteaSIM.net. After You withdraw Your consent, We will continue to contact You via email only in regard to the provision of Our services and to respond to Your requests.
- RedteaSIM may monitor and keep track of the Website in general and of Users’ visits to the Website in particular, in order to determine popularity of certain features and functionality of the Website and for other purposes, including commercial purposes. RedteaSIM may use this Information to improve, customize and personalize its online services and deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to users whose behavior indicates that they are more interested in a particular subject area.[is it relevant for you?]
- Any Personal Information collected by RedteaSIM shall not be disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent by You, subject to the exceptions specified herein. RedteaSIM will disclose any of the Personal Information, as provided via the Website, to third parties, only if: (a) RedteaSIM is required to do so by law, or court order, injunction or decree; or (b) RedteaSIM believes in good faith that such action is necessary to conform to or comply with the provisions of any law or with legal proceedings, to protect the rights or property of RedteaSIM and/or to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, or the public; or (c) in case of dispute between RedteaSIM and user; or (d) to verify Your identity and prevent or detect fraud; or (5) upon user’s consent.
- To process applications for a job. When You apply for employment through Our Website We will use Your contact details and data about Your employment history and education to conduct job interviews, evaluate Your application, and as is otherwise needed for recruitment. For EU data subjects, this use is necessary to respond to Your request to process Your application for employment.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
- Right of Access, Updating, Correcting and Deleting: You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information We retain about You. You also have the right to request to correct or rectify any inaccurate Personal Information that we retain about you, or delete it, depending on the circumstances, all subject to applicable laws and regulations, and our internal processes and procedures for complying with such requests. You may request the deletion of your Personal Information by submitting a written request to us through info@RedteaSIM.net. Please note however, that deleting Information may result in Your inability to use all or some of the Website services or may effect Our ability to answer your messages and requests, and any such effects and results are at your own risk and liability.
- We will respond to requests to access, edit or delete your Personal Information within 30 days, or according to applicable law.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You may have the right to restriction of processing subject to applicable laws. If you wish to object the processing, you are required to contact us at: info@RedteaSIM.net
- We will keep Your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide You with Our services and to manage Your Account, comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- The Website uses “cookies” (whether of RedteaSIM or of third parties) to help Us personalize Your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on Your hard disk by a web page server. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save You time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that You have returned to a specific web page. For example, if You visit RedteaSIM’s Website, a cookie helps RedteaSIM to recall Your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording Your Personal Information. When You return to the Website, the Information You previously provided can be retrieved, so You can easily use the features that You customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of RedteaSIM’s Website.
Security of Your Personal Information
- RedteaSIM reasonably secures the Personal Information You provide from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, You acknowledge that the Website and its information protection systems are not immune from any breaches or sabotage, and third party may make unlawful and harmful use of the Website, including, but not limited to, uploading malicious files of any kind, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and the such. You agree that the RedteaSIM shall not be liable in any way to any damage whatsoever that may result of any such third-party behavior. Therefore, You should take special care in deciding what Personal Information You disclose.
Changes to this Policy
- If We make significant changes, We will make that clear on the Website or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use the Website.